- Nintendo releases the Wii U with hardly any first party games
- They take their time to develop them
- Microsoft and Playstation showing off consoles with no games
- Nintendo waiting for both companies to flop at E3
- Nintendo suddenly drops a megaton amount of first party games for the Wii U
- Everybody flocks to it because the other consoles have a higher price point and less games to offer
- Iwata’s face when everything worked out according to plan
Have to reblog this.
I see lots of people posting stuff from the pokemon fusion app but how about a pokemon game that lets you fuze pokemon from 5 generations and actually train and battle them?
ARE YOU SERIOUS? THIS EXISTS?!
OOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD
If you’re having a bad day, just remember that the Raptor sounds from Jurassic Park were actually a recording of turtles having sex
distance is sort of a bitch